Thepaporn Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1993, Thepaporn Co., Ltd provides coastal and inland logistic services, as well as port services and warehousing. With over 20 years of experience and expertise as the exclusive handler of large amounts of imported soda ash from ANSAC, we are a leader in handling dry bulk cargo. Our ability to manage the entire process of loading, barge transporting, unloading, storage, and truck delivery helps limit risk factors and enables us to serve our customers with utmost efficiency.
Our loading dock locations along the Chao Praya River allow us to offer our clients a cost-effective method of transporting cargo by barge. This option provides an environmentally-friendly alternative to truck and rail transportation. Barge transportation is especially effective in Thailand, providing several key benefits:
- Increases cost effectiveness:Barge shipping offers a competitive economic advantage over trucking when transporting bulk and container cargoes.
- Provides easy access to marine cargo:The Chao Praya River is directly linked to main sea ports where most imported goods are received and transported inland.
- Minimizes demurrage and facilitates warehouse planning:Once loaded and moved inland, barges can serve as short term storage, which can often be significantly cheaper than demurrage.
Our services are not limited only to bulk cargo. We have the ability to also serve clients with other merchandise such as commodities, iron, etc. Thepaporn’s key services include:
- Unloading/loading cargo services: We provide full handling and management of goods from marine vessels to barges to our warehouses or trucks.
- Barge transportation:We operate a fleet of tugboats along with over 20 river barges, each with capacity of 1,000-1,800 metric tons.
- Dock operations: Our unloading docks provide easy access to ample covered storage facilities. Our knowledgeable and dedicated staff, as well as state-of-the-art equipment (including backhoes, cranes and truck scales) can ensure proper handling of cargo. Our docks are strategically located along the Chao Praya River at:
– Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province (Ban Pho Sub-District, Bang Pa-in District), covering over 5 rai and close in proximity to many industrial parks such as Bang Pa-in Industrial park, Rojana Industrial Park, Hitech Industrial Park and Saharatana Nakhon Industrial park
– Smut Prakan Province (Samrong Sub-District, Phra Pradaeng District), covering over 3 rai and close in proximity to Bangpu Industrial Park
– Chumporn Province (Tako Sub-District, Thung Tako District)
- Warehousing:We currently operate four warehouses with a total capacity of 40,000 metric tons for dry bulk commodity storage and distribution.
– Ban Pho Sub-District, Bang Pa-in District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province (map)
– Lam Sai Sub-District, Wang Noi District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province (map)
– Samrong Sub-District, Phra Pradaeng District, Samut Prakan Province (map)
– Thung Sukhla Sub-District, Si Racha District, Chonburi Province (map)
- Packaging and Delivery:Our wide distribution network ensures timely delivery of cargo from our warehouses directly to the hands of our clients on demand, either in bulk or packaged into bags or sacks.
Additional charter service: Additionally, we have a 15 x 33 meters flat deck barge available for charter. Designed to carry cargo of various sizes and structural design, clients can transport a wide range of products, including pipes, rocks, equipment, or containers of various sizes.
0-2678-0222 extension : 505